Friday, November 7, 2008

Learning the Mac

I am using this blog post to practise working with a Mac laptop we now have. This Mac will help me take a more active role in the production and design aspects of the paper, as well as be a backup if anything ever happens to Vikki's system. I used a Mac in high school and in University for a couple of years until PCs took over everything. So, this is a real adventure familiarizing myself with all the different menus and commands once again. Actually, it is also a lot of fun. Combine this with a Blackberry I recently was upgraded to by my cell phone provider, and I have had to learn a lot of technological things over the past few weeks. But that is okay because I like technology. In this line of work, I don't really have much of a choice!

No comments: