Friday, November 28, 2008

The Paper Trail

"The Paper Trail" is a new feature in Boyle McCauley News Actually, it isn't a feature, but one of those quirky space-fillers that lets readers in on a behind the scenes look at what goes into producing the paper. Specifically, "The Paper Trail" documents my journey as an avid walker. I walk all over the neighbourhood, and also in other places, on BMC News-related business. Especially when I am finding cool and interesting general interest photos, I find myself walking around sometimes for an hour or so at a time (weather permitting). One day it occurred to me that it would be very revealing to keep track of how much I am actually walking. So, wearing a pedometer, I began charting my walks with the intention of totally the number of kilometers from one deadline to the next. The December issue will feature the first result of this endeavour. I myself was surprised to learn how far I had gone. Stay tuned for the December issue to find out - it should be online very soon.

No comments: