Vikki and I are hard at work laying out the February issue. It is time to start looking in March's direction. The theme is going to be "Our Families." We are looking for articles on the following topics:
1) What is it like raising a family in Boyle or McCauley?
2) Who is in your family? Tell us about your children, spouse, parents, grandparents . . . even if they don't live in the area.
3) Different generations of the same family who live in the area (eg.the Bubels)
4) How is the community like a family?
5) Are there people in your life you are not related to by blood, yet you consider them family?
As you can see, we're using the term "family" in a broad sense to include community and friends.
If you have any specific ideas, please contact me!